Thank you for your interest in IT Acquisitions. The review process is a collaborative effort by various IT Governance Groups administered through the Office of the CIO. Each group will work hard to review your IT Acquisition request in a timely manner.
The following resources are compiled to assist and inform the customer about the IT Acquisitions process, guidance on when to submit an IT Acquisition request; what to do if the customer doesn't know what services are available for their business needs; as well as links to the IT Acquisition request forms.
- About the IT Acquisitions Process
- IT Standard Purchases
- Guidance on When to Submit an IT Acquisition Request
- IT Acquisitions Process
- IT Acquisitions SLAs
- What If I Don't Know What's Available for My Business Needs?
- IT Acquisition Request Forms
- IT Acquisition Definitions