IT Acquisitions Definitions
of Review Statuses
- In Review - request submitted and under review awaiting initial response
- In Progress - review team is working on the request
- Waiting on Customer - review team needs more info from the customer
- Waiting on Vendor - review team needs more info from the vendor
- Waiting on Campus Department - review team assignee is waiting on others involved in the review
of Resolution Statuses
- Approved for Pilot - request is approved but in a limited capacity for testing/demo purposes
- Approved - request is approved to move forward
- Expedited - request is approved to move forward based on a prior approval
- Declined - request is not approved to move forward
- Cancel - customer withdrew request
- Review not Required - request does not need to be reviewed by the review team but work may be required to reach this resolution; this status is available to all review teams except ITS - Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure and Support.
- Complete - review completed; this status is only available to ITS - OIS and ODR as their reviews are recommendation based rather than approval based although their recommendations may include requirements for implementation and use.
of Review Teams
- ITS - Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure and Support review team led by the Office of the CIO to evaluate compatibility, resource availability and alignment with IT/Data Governance. This review team also determines the Service Owner and Service Category for our University Service Catalog as well as the need for an IT Project.
- ITS - Office of Information Security (OIS) review team led by the CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) and PRC (Policy, Risk & Compliance) team to evaluate risk to the University and compatibility with security standards
- ODR - Office of Disability Resources review team led by their Accessible Technology Consultant to evaluate the request for accessibility to ensure inclusion for individuals with disabilities.
- CETLSS - Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning for Student Success to review requests related to teaching and learning.
- PCOC - Payment Card Oversight Committee to ensure PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance in areas where the University accepts payment for collecting income/fees
- UComm - University Communications to ensure campus websites, communications, marketing and media relations adhere to set processes.