We’re excited to offer LinkedIn Learning to all faculty and staff at Appalachian at no additional cost. LinkedIn Learning provides access to thousands of high quality professional development courses and videos that cover the latest software, creative, and business skills to help you acquire new skills and advance your career.
A LinkedIn account is not required; simply activate your account by logging in with your Appalachian user id and password to get started today!
Activate your account
A LinkedIn account is not required; simply activate by logging in with your App State user id and password to get started today!
NOTE: This opportunity is currently available to all App State Faculty and Staff.
Unlimited Library Access to over 16,000+ on-demand courses
Learning At Your Own Pace - learn with bite-sized or in-depth videos
Personalized Learning For You - course recommendations tailored to your interests
Ways to Earn Certificates of Completion - you earn a certificate for each course you complete
Accessible Learning Anytime, Anywhere - available 24/7 from your desktop or mobile device
Content that speaks to today's needs
- Learning paths and collections (including all Lynda.com content)
- Help preparing for popular professional certification exams and continuing education units (CEUs)
- Ability to share courses and certificates of completion on your LinkedIn profile
- Expert instructors, learning groups, assessments & practice environments
- Personalized learning suggestions based on industry trends and your profile
- Downloadable courses for offline viewing, and audio-only option
- Save courses, switch between mobile and desktop
- Stop and start at your convenience - the platform remembers where you left off
What is LinkedIn Learning?
You may already be familiar with LinkedIn’s renowned professional networking platform. LinkedIn Learning adds access to a digital library of thousands of video courses taught by industry experts covering a wide range of technical, business, software and creative topics.
App State can also curate and share recommended videos, links, documents, collections and learning paths, such as:
- Foundations of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Cybersecurity Awareness
- Google Sheets: Beginner to Advanced
- Data Literacy & Data Management
- Canva: Get started
and so much more!
Commitment to Learning
Launching LinkedIn Learning is an investment by App State to provide free professional development opportunities accessible 24/7 to faculty and staff aligning with the University's strategic plan to invest in faculty and staff excellence.
Help Spread the Word
Help share the news so that all our App State colleagues can take full advantage of this great resource!
Share LinkedIn Learning at your staff meeting and on your area bulletin boards: